View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 09:23 PM   #3
Paul Miller
Enthusiast
Paul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavensPaul Miller is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kobo
Hi Markom:

Thanks for your thorough response. I was thinking about getting a Kobo, like the Aura HD, and am trying to stay away from Kindles, because of the monopoly that Amazon has over books that are readable on them. Are you aware of any highlighting or annotating programs that would work on a Kobo? I can't afford to get one of the more expensive models you mentioned.

I will probably get a tablet for the most flexibility. And if eye-strain becomes a problem, will take your advice and get an ereader to read regular books on. Thanks again.

Paul
Paul Miller is offline   Reply With Quote