View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 11:43 AM   #73
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post
I've wanted one of the larger screen cell phones to use as an ebook reader, not a phone, but I've always shied away from them due to the cost of data plans. When Amazon sold their larger Kindle HD with mobile access and a service plan that cost $50 a year I thought that is just the thing I want but in a 4 or 5 inch size, something that will fit in a pocket.

Does anyone know of such a product?
Google's (LG's) Nexus 4 works fine without a sim in at all (Well, it won't let you make phone calls), I got the phone before the new sim arrived and was using it as a small wi-fi only tablet type thing for a few days.

My Samsung YP-G70 (Galaxy S Wi-Fi 5) is a 5 inch tablet, no possiblility of putting a sim in at all (In the UK, at least, the 4.2 inch version is £80 at Amazon at the moment). Worked great for eReading, Skype, Games, Web Browsing etc etc.
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote