View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:00 AM   #257
trevormorse
Enthusiast
trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.trevormorse knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by book.p View Post
I kept it on for over 3 hours last night, and the font issue did seem to improve slightly. But then when I switched back to the book I was reading (the one in the images) the fading came back badly.

If I know for certain that there wouldn't be any font issues in a replacement device, I would ask for another. But I'm not sure that the WHSmith store would allow me try out each device checking for font issues lol
Have you tried changing your page refresh to every page instead of every six? I have it set to refresh on every page for exactly this reason!
trevormorse is offline   Reply With Quote