View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:42 AM   #33
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
it can't start at higher than $299 and I can't see how it could start lower than that. the pricing strategy just doesnt make sense when considered against the rest of the mobile line.

it's also not 6" or 7" , it's going to be closer to 8" and the last couple of days seems to have pegged it at 7.85"
I could totally seeing it be $299, and $399.
making the Apple line up look like this.

$199 -- iPod touch 4 (16GB)
$299 -- iPod touch 5 (32GB)
$299 -- iPad Mini (16GB)
$399 -- iPad Mini (32GB)
$399 -- iPad 2 WiFi (16GB)
$499 -- iPad 3 WiFi (16GB)

Doing it that way, there is overlap, but it ends up being "do I want more screenspace, or more memory" at each point of overlap.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote