View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 01:13 PM   #9
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
I follow Dulin's comments and advices since two years, his comments represent for me one of the more authoritative voices I could find about the new ereaders.

I haven't had the luck to know Ken before.

Thank you Charlie (I'm sorry you'll have to stop selling devices!!)

As school teacher and edu researcher on Digital literacy, I do not see how could I find the JBC good for school use, in its current state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
What would be killer is if PocketBook, Onyx and Ectaco got together , added all the things each other does well;
My idea is that the dualbook concept is unmatched for edu settings, at least until we're going to deal with e-ink screens. Some of you may find something interesting here: http://www.wired.co.uk/magazine/arch...room-disruptor

Last edited by lorenzoens; 03-08-2012 at 01:28 PM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote