View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 03:37 PM   #2575
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by therourke View Post
Thanks so much. That's probably the reason :-) Will try and keep fingers crossed.
I am sitting here, working on some new scripting for people who have to use the serial port jail break.

I think I will just let the script install the blocker directory name.
The user can delete it if they don't want it.

I am also considering adding support for a:
/MyPackages
directory in visible USB storage.
Keep a copy of everything in that directory which you installed, then let the "update bridge" code re-install it all when it is re-installing the jailbreak.

That might take a rather long time, so some sort of animation to show the device is still running. . . .
Maybe have the tree slowly fall over and crush that guy reading a book for the past ten years.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote