View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 12:41 PM   #35
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I would definitely strongly consider a new Sony. I LOVE my T1, and have considered the Kindle PW and the Kobo Glo. However, I really don't ever want to deal with a Kobo again, too much work for little gain and too many headaches. Kindle, well all my libraries are epub, so don't want the hassle.

If Sony came up with a lit reader for a decent price, I would likely buy it, and if I loved it, 1 for my Mom too.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote