View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 05:29 AM   #65
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I don't know - the whole cloud thing presupposes a pretty generous download/upload speed and for some things that's ok, but for others - not so much. Combined with a relatively small storage I can see why some would think it's an issue.

I'm rarely in a place where I could stream with great success - even home would have its issues with some video content.

There's probably going to be a time in the future where it's not as much of a problem, but until then the ability to store content and move it around between devices is still going to be pretty valuable for me.

But for ebooks it's pretty good now.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote