View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 09:30 PM   #19
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
it is worse than that- if you upgrade beyond 2.01 e.g. I had 2.06, that version is also broken.

I worry that it is a total fluke that one version only - 2.01 - still works when those that came before AND after do not
I dunno about ade v3 & don't plan to be a guinea pig

has anyone been able to get an explanation of this fiasco from Adobe or Overdrive - as to why they between them broke library book checkouts, because their softwares stopped playing nice with each other. or are they both blaming Windows ???
v2.067532 is a lower number than v2.0.1.78765. You have to get the decimal points correct. It is not 2.01 which is a lower number than 2.06.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote