View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 08:22 PM   #1
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Reorganizing books on the fly on iRiver Story HD?

A lot of times, after reading a short story or an article, I'd like some way to indicate that I've read it, and would like to either log the original in Calibre or delete it from Calibre.

Ideally, I'd also like some way to group the books I'm planning to read now, the books relevant to each project, and the above, so it's a bit easier to reach them.

On the Kindle, I can use collections for that. Some created in Calibre, so created on the fly.

On the iRiver, I don't see any comparable options.

Is there something I've missed?

Thanks!
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote