View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 02:18 AM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I just read my first book on it. Turn out to be 5 star one too. What luck! The first book of the year on my new PW and it was a really good book. So now I am in love with my new Kindle! I just read on it tonight for 8 hours! No eye issues, no color issues and I read from my favorite spot without the drowsy effect I get from my K4B.

What I love the most is the touch part. I never realized how much faster I could read on a Kindle without page buttons.

The cover is really nice. I don't even need to hold the Kindle to read. I can see it fine far away because of the light so it sat on my knee all night while I read. I will never miss page buttons again.

One thing I was most pleasantly surprise is how little it accumulates fingerprints compared to my tablets.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote