View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 08:53 AM   #17
entodoays
Zealot
entodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enoughentodoays will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1
I rooted with rupors's AMR, installed the APP2SD package too but was having problems of the sort that my device would sometimes, while working in different applications, become very slow. You have to wait 30 seconds for a tap to respond. I uninstalled many apps but did not resolve the issue. I'm now starting afresh.

I have a question: Is is possible to exclude the modifications to the media scanner in the package? I really like the possibility of taking annotations and the removal of the ridiculous 200 char limit but every now and then, especially while using calibre my database gets wiped out and refreshed marking all my books as "new" and obviously all annotations and even the point where I was reading are lost. Is there a way to install all except this package?

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that news files from calibre are in two categories, news and the name of the news feed e.g. BBC.
entodoays is offline   Reply With Quote