View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 08:36 AM   #2
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Well, I agree with you. I do wish Amazon had a separate section for 'erotica' - there seems to be an awful lot of them, and some really are, as you say, quite disturbingly titled/described. I don't like the idea that any youngster scrolling through a list of freebies can find and download these - they wouldn't be on public sale in a high-street bookshop, so why should an online one be any different?
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote