View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 09:48 PM   #1
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 6 2014, Kindle PW2, Galaxy Note 3
Question Merge/Keep First Book - Yes/No Column Not Merged Correctly

I have two yes/no columns that are populated with a no in the first book. When I select the option to merge and keep the first book, the no is always changed from that value to undefined. If there is a yes in the field it is not overwritten. Is there something I can setup or check to make sure this value is not overwritten to be a no during the merge??

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote