View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 04:37 PM   #670
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Basically it should only disable after a force close of Word. Even if it started slow (which it shouldn't), it should ask you if you want to disable it in the future.

The thing is, I never had the issues with this. It is always there when I start Word and it has been like that in every Word version I tested it with. I know it differs for some other people, but I really wished I knew why so I could try and fix it.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote