View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 01:29 PM   #42
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
The thread has deviated from fanfiction, and now encompasses more than that. I'd request a moderator to have the thread renamed "Download and post custom covers" or something Besides; it's your thread / project, and I'd like to add a bit to it only, not start a competing one.

Below you'll find five covers I've just scanned from actual books (up to around 60 years old), They're just simple linen or pleather: besides removal of dust, author and title, they are not altered.
I love it, love it, love it!!!!
These scans are great and I so wish that we share our work and add things to it all together. I think it's wonderful when for example I post a cover and someone else provides the Generate Cover PI settings or adds a new layer with something.
Or postes new covers like you.

I think it is a lot of work for our hobby and it's nice when everyone gives what he can. It is still a nonprofit work and not a payed job. And for the people who can't provide anything, they can at least leave feedback.

But I really think it is time for a thread-title change!

This threat did become so much more. I didn't think that possible after I almost quit posting anything.

I like your idea for a threat-title but maybe chance it a little? Something like "Costum Covers - download, post, share".

Okay everyone, I want your opinion on a new title for this thread!

MiniMouse
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote