View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 12:17 AM   #4
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Acer Iconia A1-830, Samsung GalaxyTab 10
I've been using Mobi Pocket Creator with Windows 7 Pro 64 bit and it works just fine. You may need to tell UAC that it's an "Okay" program or try running it in XP compatibility mode -- so far I've needed to do neither with it -- but it should do the job as well as such conversions ever go. Which is to say, sometimes you get lucky with them and sometimes you don't. So far I get maybe 4 good ones out of every 6 using MobiCreator. The rest are either utter fails or need considerable clean up in Sigil or an HTML editor. It all depends on the PDF.
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote