View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 04:05 PM   #23
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerinZ View Post
I was getting a errors converting my latest KPF formatted files and I simply changed them from self.log.error to self.log.debug and the conversions went ok. Not a lot of documentation to figure out why this is an issue. Hopefully, you can figure it out
Thanks for the error report!

This plugin reflects my understanding of KFX and KPF, reverse engineered by examining books. I intentionally put in checks so that when unexpected data is encountered it causes the conversion to fail so that I would be made aware of areas where my understanding is incorrect. The KPF file you converted contains something strange that I have not been able to replicate with my own test documents.

If you feel comfortable doing so you can email me a copy of the KPF file. My email address can be found in the plugin source files. If you would rather not, I understand.

In the next plugin release I will add a tweak that can be set to allow conversion to proceed even if errors are detected. That will provide a work-around without having to patch the plugin.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote