View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 09:45 AM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinrebas View Post
I got my Kindle today, but it seems to download dictionaries automatically and not give me any choice when there's more than one. I got the Chinese dictionary I wanted but unfortunately the monolingual Japanese one. Is there any way to install the Japanese-English dictionary that I was able to download for the Kindle Android app?
When you have more than one dictionary for a language, you can set the order of dictionary lookup in the options.

Can't help you with the question of downloading a specific dictionary, I'm afraid. Kindle CS should be able to help you out.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote