View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 12:51 PM   #56
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanos View Post
nrapallo,

Thanks for creating this GuteBook. I am having trouble creating en epub from a Gutenberg text. GuteBook is looking for a file called "any2epub" and can't find it. I do have Calibre installed (version 0.6.8) and that file doesn't seem to be included in the latest version of Calibre. Am I doing something wrong?
In the (latest) version v0.5 of GuteBook, I allowed for a transition from using calibre command line utilities from version 0.5.14 (any2epub) to 'ebook-convert' from calibre 0.6+.

To use the older calbire version, an empty file called 'calibreold' was placed in the Gutebook install directory. To now use the newer calibre v0.6.8, just delete that file or rename it '_calibreold'.

Should you have any other issues, just post which etext no. you are trying to convert to .epub and I can test to see if there are 'other' issues.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote