View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 04:33 PM   #840
Dutchbook
Zealot
Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-RP1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcl View Post
I found a kind of cool solution after reading an article in gizmodo or techcrunch - If you have a windows 10 computer, there is a piece of software called oprint. Once you install it on your computer, your iphone/ipad can recognize any printer connected to your computer (including the RP1). I'm a little sketched out by software from relatively unknown companies, but it works really well. You do have to be close to your computer, but it lets me be lazy and look up things on my ipad from the couch rather than my desktop.

edit - hopefully it's not breaking the rules to mention a piece of software by name, i'm sure there are others like it
Thank you so much! I've been looking for ages for a program like that!

And it's reasonably priced too

By the way, you can pretty much mention and link anything you want on this forum. As long as it's family-friendly and not against the law.
Dutchbook is offline   Reply With Quote