View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 04:32 PM   #17
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Arghhh. Why can't people read. If my brother prepare some books then I can upload them even if I have not made them. And the guidlines does not prohibit me from doing this.
Aww come on! Don't try to split a hair in the length.

All we have stated is that it is not in the interest of this website to have exact duplicates. As long as the maker of the books is okay with your posting the book or books here and as long as it does not duplicate a book already available here and is legal to post, you are of course free to upload it.

Last edited by mtravellerh; 02-12-2009 at 04:51 PM.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote