View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 04:46 PM   #20
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Wow, if you are having a once per week total crash, I would call tech support. My iPad mini Retina has never crashed since I bought it in November. My iPad 3 rarely crashed when I had it. I would check to see if you have a rogue app causing problems.
I must admit I figured it was a 64bit problem, its a known fact that the AIR doesn't have enough memory, I don't have any issues on my Iphone 5, or hubbys Ipad 3 as they both run 32bit, and have more free memory to run the apps.

Safari constantly reloads if i have more than one sesson open and as i said regularly the ipad freezes completly and crashes to the black screen with the white apple logo. Its hard to work out if its a rouge app as i have tons of low memory reports in settings.
Josieb1 is online now   Reply With Quote