View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 11:05 AM   #5
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Those are pretty nice screenies. I didn't know the PW could landscape pdfs. Does it split the page up into two halves (bottom and top) in landscape mode?

Does it also support text reflow? I suppose zoom is too much to ask for.

My old 650 does that and most pdfs are pretty readable, though it's not ideal. The rooted Nook STR does it too, though I think the 650 does it better.

Bear in mind that ereaders are not ideally suited to reading pdfs, but you can do it, with the right ereader and software, in a pinch. Personally I prefer to convert them. You can do it with mobipocket creator.

Obviously a 10 inch tablet would handle the format better. I do understand amazon has started selling the large screen DX again. You might consider that, but they are not cheap.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote