View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:05 AM   #107
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
I can see now why your books are about as bland as most new age stuff: they lack any punch and human drama that your generation loath so much in their childish pursue of shallow sunny day fun...

Quite possibly true! I love me escapist fiction. Real life is unpleasant enough and I was never one to enjoy harlequin type tragedy/romance where a couple of words of communication could have solved the entire problem (reference to Romeo and Juliet).

Different strokes/different folks. I wish that in high school required reading there was more of a balance. If there MUST be Poe and Shakes, it would be nice to throw in some adventure fantasy, some great little whodunits and some fun!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote