View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 10:19 AM   #420
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriantc View Post
Is the null termination an official specification of the file type? Because if it is then it's a bug in Calibre...
I couldn't tell you that. I don't know the "official" Palmdoc header specs. But I can tell you that looking at some older calibre source, it appears that the Db name is being null terminated like the Perl module expects. I don't currently have any recent calibre source to check.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote