View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 12:34 AM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanos View Post
Are you using the eBookwise Librarian software to send files to the reader? If so, you can assign any category to an .imp file by clicking "Details" on the librarian screen. But you must do this before you upload the file to the reader. Once it's sent to the reader you can't change or assign categories.
After the download you can just erase the eBook on the device and then change the category on the IMP file and redownload it again. If you don't erase the original on the device you will end up with two copies in different categories.

If you use eBook Publisher (free download from ETI) you can create the books from the beginning with the category you choose. Some of the places I download from such has Munsey's doesn't always format the files like I would like anyway so I download the RB file or the zip file and then run it through eBook Publisher to fix it up.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote