View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 09:14 AM   #5
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Well our little experiment worked until I added another book shelf and book. I decided to test it by removing books from B&N memory and adding them to the SD card instead, this made it forget the one book I had saved on a shelf to the SD card. So I'm going to say its still a no go.

Although if your rooting, 5 gigs is a lot of memory to hold books. You can use the SD card to hold music, Apps, etc so it may not be bad. I realized after I had loaded on about 200 of my ebooks I've bought over the years that I haven't even put a dent in the 5 gigs it has free.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote