Thread: 2 Kindles
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 09:31 PM   #8
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I bought a kindle 3 for my mom who is 85. She lives on the East coast and I live on the west.
When I told her I was getting her one she was quite afraid. Kept asking how much it cost me and if it could be returned if she didn't like it.

I put several thousand books on it and sent it to her and she loves it. I was expecting a lot of pain but was only 3 phone calls.

She had to spend 3 days in hospital last week and despite being worried about theft the kindle went with her.

Bottom line is that if you can put them on your kindle you should be able to put them on hers
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote