View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 11:21 AM   #1
BookJunkieLI
Evangelist
BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle 4, Nook Gl4, Nook STR, REB 1100, Ebookwise 1500,
Question SoftRoot Nook Apps instructions?

I'm not a complete idiot when it comes to computers but I am far far better with hardware than I am with software. When I look at programming I might as well be looking at Swahili. It makes about as much sense to me. Which is to say, none at all.

That said, I've softrooted my Nook. It went without a hitch, thank God. I'm pretty sure it's version 2.4.1, my Nook is at home and I'm not, but from what I understand there are newer versions of things like NookLibrary and NookMarket isn't included in 2.4.1. So can someone give me detailed instructions on how to install NookMarket so that I can easily get other updated apps? I mean, do I just download the apk file and then sideload it to the MicroSDHC card or the Nook itself or is there something else I need to do? It's probably pretty easy but without someone saying okay, here's step 1, now here's step 2 I'm fairly terrified of screwing something up.

Thanks, Beth
BookJunkieLI is offline   Reply With Quote