View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 09:05 AM   #4
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenm View Post
I just found this site and it looks like they may have some interesting and inexpensive devices. I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with this company, good or bad?

http://www.lightinthebox.com/wholesa...otebooks_c1386

After reading some of the customer reviews and questions for each device I noticed the company does actually read and respond to some of their customers. That at least puts them ahead of some of the well known retailers.

Any input is greatly appreciated.
A friend of mine has ordered (and received) an Android tablet from them.
Don't remember the name. But it was 6" or 7" and about $ 150.
The store was absolutely okay.
But you have to be aware, they sell "no name" chinese products.
Some say "who cares, even iPad is from China".
That's true. But those products are manufactured/assembled in China, which is fine. But I'm way more sceptical about products being developed in China. On the other hand, you can't really go wrong for $ 150...
For that price, you might take a look at PocketBook IQ as well.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote