View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 03:54 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by stustaff View Post
That's just not true It backs everything up! Incrementally of course, I'm on a Mac is it different on pc iTunes?
It would appear to be. My iPad backup folder is only 114MB in size. Given that I have 40GB+ of data on my iPad, it clearly is not backing everything up.

Quote:
Even accepting people don't want to do a backup why not turn the auto backup off in iTunes?
There is no way to turn it off - on a PC, at least.

If you do a Google search for "slow iPad backup" you'll see that this is a problem that pretty much everyone seems to have.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote