View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 10:25 AM   #27
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Even on a generic Android eInk device I owned (Onyx T68), which did have more RAM, it really wasn't great. Definitely not something I'd choose to use to browse the web!
The T68 was horrble. Very slow and the screen was very inaccurate. It was the prototype really. Presumably later versions are much better. I would get another Onyx if the problems have been fixed. But I do think relaunchx on a Nook ST is the best I've used, and faster and more sensitive than a T68.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote