View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 03:08 PM   #5
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I don't know anything about the thread, but I LOVE listening to stuff like that! back in the 70s and 80s a bunch of albums came out with; thunderstorms, surf, wind, train in the distance, whales, and a beating heart (I couldn't stand that one!). they would be pretty cool on your reader especially if you were reading in a slightly noisy area. you could have your own version of white noise!
You can still get these as CDs on Amazon - guess you could convert to mp3 and load onto your reader?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote