View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 03:48 AM   #1
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Copyright question

Okay, here's one for ya. I am interested in hearing your thoughts, opinions, advise, experience.

I have a book of the complete poems by someone who died in the 1840's. It is naturally edited by a scholar who has added an introduction and notes. I've long wanted to make an eBook of just the complete poems for myself and which I can share with MR. In the copyright page, it says:

Introduction and notes copyright © Editor Name, 1992
All rights reserved

Can I make an eBook of just the poems, without the introduction and notes, and upload to MR without violating the copyright?
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote