View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 08:52 AM   #3
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi Toxaris,

Thanks for that link. I am not a fan of using xslt, and to tell you the truth getting the nav to support multiple levels is quite easy. Also, that version does not parse the guide elements in the opf to create the landmarks so I'll stick with what I have now and just improve on it.

Yes, support for inline mathml (even if it is just the presentation subset of mathml) is hard. Assuming you added all of the correct namespaces, it should have worked. I will try playing round with that next just to see how it appears in preview mode and bookview.

Take care,

KevinH
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote