View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 03:06 PM   #29
cyana
Enthusiast
cyana began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
I just found out by accident, that the WebDAV interface works fine on winXP. So amazingly, when I use virtual XP from within my win7x64 environment, I can upload with calibre2opds. The problem that you cannot mount a webdrive to a local drive in XP can be solved with NetDrive.

So I just want to report a bug I came across - when adding custom catalogs, the last line is not saved and will be ignored when you generate the catalogs. So you must enter it twice, save, close and reopen. The previous last line then has disappeared, the contemporary last line however is kept. This already applied also to the previous versions of 3.x

As for 'Minimize Changes' - unfortunately, mostly every book page is changed when you generate the catalogs because of the cross-reference links. This is why I would suggest a 'reduced' option for cross-reference links. When a book has the tag 'Thriller', it would be enough to mention and link the tag without the always increasing number of thrillers that are in the database; it does not make a real difference if there are 812 or 813 thrillers, however it would avoid that 812 book pages are generated again when you add another thriller to the database.

best greetings and thanks for your great work!
cyana

Last edited by cyana; 10-14-2013 at 03:09 PM.
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote