View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 02:43 AM   #10
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine View Post
LOL You should try it one of these days. The water lapping up against the screen sometimes causes inadvertent page turns though, something to watch out for.

You can also get a really good workout by walking in knee-deep water (with your Kindle to stave off boredom)
I was looking at all the cool kickboards that they have online, then realized that if I want to read, while kicking, I probably shouldn't get a cool training board.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote