View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 07:03 PM   #28
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Thanks for that. If only I could subscribe to an alert for that one possibility!

Perhaps people view each Clip they own as storing the perfect music for a given situation -- working out, relaxing, driving -- like modular mix tapes with miniplugs.

I'm in the 160 GB camp myself (the Classic is the only iDevice I own other than a laptop), but people's listening habits differ, therefore their tastes in appropriate hardware diverge.

Truthfully, any device I own becomes a kind of mix tape no matter how sprawling the amount of storage.

BTW: iRiver is coming out with a music player that plays 192kHz 24-bit FLAC files and looks to be a gorgeous successor to the iHP140: the AK100.

thanks for the tip. I was looking at the squeezebox touch, but they dropped all of them (and the prices shot up like crazy).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote