View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 02:30 PM   #467
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raswan View Post
I have some problems with Bookcreator 2007.
If i try additional parameters "--toc-title=" , Word 2007 go to debug and show "compile error : argument not optional".
Used Bookcreator 3.0 before without problem in Word 2007.
Also noticed older menus in accessories , new menus and icons works are visible too. Is this normal, or its some problem with older version BC 3.0 ?
That's a bug in the code. It existed in 2003 but I fixed it in BC 2003 after I forked the code to BC 2007, so it was not fixed in BC 2007. I'll upload the fix. But if you want to do it yourself it's easy

change
Code:
setAdditionalParam = txtAddParam.Text

to
Code:
setAdditionalParam txtAddParam.Text
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote