View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 06:03 AM   #32
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pemilahu View Post
Well, I sent Bookeen my first eMail (re my SD card issue) on December 17, 2007.
Then I resent my complaint on January 11, 2008.
I used all known Bookeen eMail addresses.
Guess, how many answers I have received so far?

Z E R O !

Unacceptable.
Have you tried sending your email to "all known Bookeen email addresses" from a different address? For instance, Snuffi (the starter of this particular thread) didn't have a lot of luck sending from her/his GMail address. She/He tried sending from another address, as per Harry's suggestion, and got a reply "within hours".

It may not solve what appears could be a general problem of filtering getting in the way of correspondence to Bookeen from customers, but at the very least it may help you with your own individual problem of not getting a response from Bookeen.

Cheers,
Marc

Last edited by montsnmags; 01-27-2008 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Grammar
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote