View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 03:43 PM   #10
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
I know this is an old thread but I have a similar issue with an ebook I'm converting. The book has a half title page with a title page following it. Both are full-screen images. Either one of these will display fine by themselves with no blank page afterward. However, when I put them both in the ebook, one following the other, there is a blank page between them. Most of my conversions have a full-screen image as the title page and when I'm only working with one image, everything is fine. I only run into this when I have back-to-back images. They are in separate html files.

This isn't a comic and there are only the two images so no sort of cbz conversion would help me.

Same issue? Any ideas?

Thanks.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote