View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 07:30 PM   #5
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Hence why it is called a live BETA - write up your experiences, and contact them with your results.
My client is more than welcome to do so. Like most authors, he is NEVER going to read this page: https://www.smashwords.com/swdirect , advising of the BETA status, which means that this will come back to my door, and customer service, not SW's.

Sorry, but a font size issue, to me, is not starting out GREAT, when we're talking about a change from 1em to 1.2ems. The other issues? {shrug}. We already are forced to make bloated ePUBs for the iBooks, with that absurd cover size (1400px on the short side--ludicrous!); but now, we're going to have to issue even more ePUBs, so Smashwords can feel like they're getting their Publisher Props? Just a giant PITA.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote