View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 08:05 AM   #37
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
SP was a subtag for Serbian, though its not clear what it was for. I'll remove it as Serbian is already there. Of course, anything missing can be added later if someone identifies it.

The list was what was available already in Sigil, so I assume it was a list of standard names valid in EPUB books.

As for importing from calibre - what do you want imported where? If I import the language names/codes from calibre into Sigil's source code then you still have to update the Transifex translations for each one. Or do you mean copy translated names from calibre's files.

Maybe user_none might have a suggestion here as he's more familiar with calibre and the translation setup.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote