View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 09:47 PM   #10
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Although I wonder sometimes if I'll ever read a paper book again, my wife still reads them almost exclusively so an option to bundle a cheaper digital copy will be welcome. I wonder if the offering will include any of the major publishers.
I do much the same now with Amazon's Whispersync for Voice option, buying the ebook for me and the audiobook for my husband. The major publishers are on board for the discounted audiobooks, so I wouldn't be surprised if they jump on this too, at least for backlist books.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote