View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 09:21 AM   #12
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
agf is acousticguitarforum.com - about the busiest acoustic guitar site i know of, and lots of players, so i wondered...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazmaz View Post
Basschick - thanks for ordering

Didnt think I should offer the mobi version on smashwords, as there is effectively a mobi version on the kindle store (same price) - perhaps I should have?

Sorry, whats agf?
got the mobi version - thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazmaz View Post
Basschick - I have uploaded a new version to Smashwords and checked the mobi box. It will be up later this evening if you want to download that version.

baz
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote