View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 11:04 AM   #17
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Historically I have always created the epub using a special plugin (writer2latex) in LibreOffice - I even had a custom version of it for a while - and after that I clean up the epub directly using Sigil. writer2latex did an excellent job of handling styles etc. making the clean up much easier than any of the other options I found at the time. (Some conversions to epub make a serious mess of the styles.)

Of course that is several years ago now, so I'd have to review my options before publishing again (no idea if writer2latex still works with the latest LibreOffice releases). So thanks for sharing your more up-to-date experiences.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote