View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 02:24 PM   #64
Poppa1956
Evangelist
Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppa1956 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Verizon Ellipsis Tablit w/Kindle and Nook apps.
Thanks! I'm still torn on which reader to buy. If Kindle had memopry expansion, and/or were compatable with audio & ebooks from Library to Go I'd buy it today. But other ereaders have features I like, too.
I used to read a lot of ebooks on my Palm Pilot, but it suffered one drop too many a few years ago. Now, I'm looking for the perfect reader that will play audio books from Audible, Library2Go, and LibriVox, as well as allowing me to read as I'm being read to, (by a "human voice," thank you)
Poppa1956 is offline   Reply With Quote