View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 12:06 AM   #12
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaEbooks View Post
3 US public libraries were added, nypl.org and 2 libraries from WA (which were strongly suggested by one of my good friend, for his convenience in ebook shopping.)

Libraries are not searched by default, you have to turn on the advanced options to select it first: http://ebooks.addall.com/?showadvanced

Due to manpower constraint, I could be slow in adding libraries.
Please feel free to suggest your public library, US or non US, to me,
I could try to add them in higher priority.
Actually searching all public libraries is not fruitful since a given user will likely only have access to one of them. The right thing to do is to give the user the option to add a particular library to their search list. A customized search list as a subset of the full available list would be a good thing.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote