View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 08:56 PM   #7
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange! View Post
That's a tantalizing hint. Do you have more details?
I don't know anything specific, but there have been rumors cropping up from time to time about the N4 making a reappearance, this time with LTE. It's always been sorta capable of LTE with hacks from xda, but I believe it was missing an antenna necessary to market it that way. Well before that, the rumor started about a wider range of Nexii sizes showing up. That rumor was partially met with the nexus 7 and 10 showing up, but I've always suspected they had an even wider range in mind, I expect to see 4,5,6,7,10 someday. I'd love to see a Nexus Pro (QWERTY) too, but that's asking too much. Google does not like buttons.

Edit: whoops, looks like I left that post open too long, got beaten to punch repeatedly.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote